VOLKSWAGEN SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are currently seeking an experienced Volkswagen technician to join our industry recognised team at our Mount Barker Dealership (Totness).
Duttons Adelaide Hills Service Division is a new state of the art facility with an air-conditioned workshop.
Successful applicants will possess good diagnostic and communication skills and take pride in their work. They will be positive self-starters and work well in a team environment.
It is a given that applicants will have a positive, can do attitude and consistently produce high quality workmanship. A great work ethic is mandatory.
Excellent above-award wages including a bonus system, outstanding working conditions and long term career opportunities are the rewards. Additional Volkswagen factory training will be provided.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence. When forwarding your application, please include a covering letter, resume and details of three referees.
Service Reception / Warranty Clerk
Duttons Adelaide Hills - Holden, Volkswagen, Subaru
Duttons is an award winning 70-year old family business that has built a substantial client base servicing the Adelaide Hills, Murraylands, Fleurieu Peninsula and Adelaide metropolitan area.
Our 3 Dealerships in the Adelaide Hills and Murraylands provide solid foundations for our 7-strong top ten franchises being Holden, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Subaru and our used cars.
Duttons is a successful business with over 100 employees and are seeking a self-motivated, experienced Receptionist / Warranty Clerk to join the Service Department team who will create superior customer service for our clients.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, this is a rare and highly professional and customer focused role based on best practice - awarded back to back National Volkswagen Dealer of the Year for 2018 and 2019!
What we are looking for:
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound knowledge of process and procedure
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Experience in customer service and/or automotive industry
- Current vehicle drivers licence with the ability to drive manual vehicles
- Ideally, you will have experience in dealing with the Pentana system, administration and warranty issues
What the role entails:
- All customer service enquiries
- Responsible for all warranty concerns
- Invoicing and liaising between the customer and the workshop
What Duttons offer:
- Ongoing development and mentoring
- A dedicated and fun working environment
- Remuneration commensurate with your track record and customer service experience
- Support of the Service Manager and Managing Director to create a strong competitive advantage for Duttons
- Rare substantial, stable, long term career opportunity with a successful and progressive company that has just won back-to-back National Volkswagen Dealership of the Year Awards in 2019 and 2018 and this could be your next career move!
All new employees are required to undergo National Police and Medical Clearance.
When applying, please include cover letter, resume and referees.
Casual work is available immediately for responsible and well-presented drivers for customer vehicle pick-up and delivery driving between Mount Barker / Murray Bridge / Adelaide and surrounding areas.
Applicants must have own their ABN or be prepared to obtain one, an impeccable driving record, a current national police check and a current driver’s license. Applicants will also need demonstrable experience in driving manual as well automatic vehicles (sedans, SUV’s and dual and single cab utes).
Please apply to:
Duttons Automotive Group
Phone: 08 83938100
APPLICATIONS VIA PHONE WILL NOT BE ANSWERED